After a decent start with predictions for Toledo, here are 25 more for Florida vs. Miami.
- Both teams will score touchdowns.
- Florida will lead by double digits at some point in the game.
- Florida will hold a halftime lead.
- Jeff Driskel will throw for more than 200 yards.
- Driskel will have a run of more than 20 yards.
- Matt Jones will have at least 80 total yards.
- Mack Brown will get at least nine carries.
- Demarcus Robinson will have at least three catches.
- Florida will score at least 27 points.
- Valdez Showers will make a big play on offense.
- Dante Fowler will have at least one sack.
- Duke Johnson will run for more than 5.0 yards per carry.
- Antonio Morrison will lead Florida in tackles.
- Florida will play primarily with five defensive backs.
- Vernon Hargreaves III will see action on Florida's first defensive drive.
- Loucheiz Purifoy will have an underwhelming day on defense.
- Stephen Morris will throw for under 300 yards.
- Morris will throw at least one interception.
- Florida's defense will allow fewer than 5.0 yards per play.
- Florida will force at least two turnovers.
- Kyle Christy will average more than 44 yards per punt or more yards.
- Austin Hardin will make a field goal from 40 or more yards.
- Purifoy will make a big play on special teams.
- Florida will win the fourth quarter.
- Florida will win, 30-17.
Last Week: 12-of-25, 48 percent.
Season To Date: 12-of-25, 48 percent.
Andy Hutchins is Alligator Army's managing editor. Follow Alligator Army on Twitter and Facebook.