GOG Rules and Explanation
The Preseason GOG will give you an explanation of the game and provide more detail about the question types if you have any questions.
GOG #06 Results
Congratulations to BigBlueFever for winning GOG#06!
Football GOG 2013 #07: Mississippi St
Answers are due by 7:30 PM on Thursday, October 24.
- Who wins the game? [+/- 1 point]
- How many points does UK score in the 1st and 4th quarters combined? [4/3/2/1 point]
- How many points does Mississippi St score in the 2nd and 3rd quarters combined? [4/3/2/1 point]
- How long is the longest scoring play (touchdown OR field goal) in the game for either team? [4/3/2/1 point]
- How many First Downs does UK achieve? [4 points if within three; 2 points if within five; 1 point if within seven]
- Irresistible Force meets Movable Object: How many total rushing yards for MSU (Choose One): 0 - 200 yards [3 points]; 201 - 300 yards [2 points]; 301 or more yards [2 points]
- How many UK players gain 20 or more total yards (rushing + receiving)? [4 points if within one; 2 points if within three]
- Who are the top 3 running backs in rushing attempts (from 1st to 3rd) for UK? [1 point for each correct player, 1 point for each correct placement]
- Are there any defensive or special teams touchdowns scored (note: I will count fake field goal attempts here too: Viva Mansour!)
- How many AP Top 25 teams are upset this week? (An upset is any team defeated by a lower or unranked team regardless of home/away) [4 points; 2 points if within four]